The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and room-service, at a hotel in Asia , which was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review (M sure this is a Phillipina call :P ):
Room Service (RS) : 'Morrin. - Roon sirbees.'
Guest (G) : 'Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service. '
RS : 'Rye .. Roon sirbees . morrin! Jewish to oddor sunteen?'
G : 'Uh..yes. I'd like some bacon and eggs.'
RS : 'Ow July den?'
G : 'What ?'
RS : 'Ow July den ? ... pryed, boyud, poochd?'
G : 'Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please.'
RS : 'Ow July dee baykem? Crease?'
G : 'Crisp will be fine.'
RS : 'Hokay. An sahn toes?'
G : 'What?'
RS : 'An toes. July sahn toes?'
G : 'I don't think so.'
RS : 'No ? Judo wan sahn toes ?'
G : 'I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo wan sahn toes' means.'
RS : 'Toes! toes!....Why jew don juan toes? Ow bow Anglish moppin we bodder?'
G : 'English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying Toast.' Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine.'
RS : 'We bodder?'
G : 'No ... just put the bodder on the side.'
RS : 'Wad! ?'
G : 'I mean butter...just put it on the side.'
RS : 'Copy?'
G : 'Excuse me?'
RS : 'Copy ... tea ... meel ?'
G : 'Yes. Coffee, please, and that's all.'
RS : 'One Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin w bodder on sigh and copy .... rye ?'
G : 'Whatever you say.'
RS : 'Tenjewberrymuds. '
G : 'You're very welcome.'

PS: what kinda hell have that person gone through while just placing a Breakfast order. How would have he ordered Lunch and Dinner ;) Lols i know how it sounds when people with such accent speak to u and u r like WHAT, WHAT, What did u say there, Sorry i couldn't get u :P and those poor people keep on repeating the same thing with the same accent again n again :P