Ok so I was out for some shopping a few days ago, not the girly kind of shopping but the household stuff kinda thing. Was browsing through all the items and this time it was the turn of the Detergents shelf. Hmmm checking and suggesting as always which ones better, which one has got new offers etc. Got a glimpse of an old brand, how old I cant tell that :P and after reading the TAG line and checking a trademark I thought something FISHY is going on around in here. And as a record I took a photo of it and compared the brands when I reached home and to my surprise they were the same. I was definite that either one of them is cheating the other, I thought as I have discovered something WORTHY HAH! (my mistake) Then I thought to write about it, and so Im. BUT I was wrong at the main point. I tried to Wiki about it and when I read the truth I couldn't stop laughing at myself :P Well Im not that stupid either anyone who would have seen it would have thought the same.
The brands were OMO and Surf Excel. Both of them having the same Splat symbol and the same Tag Line "Dirt is Good". On Wiking I came to know that its a kind of business strategy that the Owner Company which is UniLever manufactures one brand as one name in a particular region and the same brand with another name in some other region. So its the same thing whether you see it here or across the seven seas :P



Ok apart from that if you really have some spare time on ur hands and you wanna enjoy something and have a good laugh then do check out this Flickr Link :P And dont just look around with your elders at the back these guys do have some nutty heads so be CAREFUL :P Now now lemme explain they arent really Rated R and I aint being sarcastic but Im just promoting the peoples different way of Natural ART :P hahahahahahah